Tuesday, October 21, 2008

OK, so if you are a faithful reader...well, if you claim to be a faithful reader, you are lying. I think I have been so dreadfully inconsistent here that even my mother doesn't remember that I ever posted here. So, for those of you who are somehow stumbling onto this blog for the first time (you know who you are), please know that I will in fact get better at posting here. It actually is not quite as bad as it looks. I did start another blog over at Manful Deeds and posted there for a little while (although my wife never did like that name as much as this one). In any event, I don't see myself posting there for a while, I'll focus my energies here. Unfortunately, I don't have much to say today, so I'll go ahead and sign off for now. I'll talk to you soon...I promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home